• Native Speaker of American English
• Highly Proficient in Spanish (ACTFL OPI Rating: Advanced High)
• Graduate Certificate in Translation Studies
• Trained and Qualified as a Professional Community Interpreter
• B.A. in Spanish Language and Linguistics
• M.Ed. in Second Language Curriculum & Instruction
• Licensed Career Language Teacher and Bilingual Professional
• Ten years experience as a freelance translator and interpreter
• Extensive Travel in North and South America, the Caribbean Basin, Europe, and Israel/Palestine).
University of Denver – Denver, CO Graduate Certificate in Translation Studies
University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, MN Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Second Language Curriculum and Instruction
Minnesota Department of Education – St Paul, MN Minnesota Teaching License, 1991 to present: Spanish and ESL.
Augsburg College – Minneapolis, MN Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Spanish Language and Linguistics, Music, Liberal Arts